We use machine learning in many ways – to automate our contact strategy, to optimize our offer strategy, and to automate processes. In this podcast, our senior data scientist Aviv Peretz and senior manager of data Sophie Benbenek talk about one example: an algorithm that uses a combination of debt and semantic features to classify and respond to emails we get from consumers.
Looking for something?
- Klarna’s Digital Debt Collection Journey: Outsourcing Without Sacrificing the Consumer Experience
- Ohad Samet Named to Inaugural Debt Collection Advisory Committee of the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation (DFPI)
- Regulators Care As Much About Consumer Preference in Debt Collection as Creditors
- TrueAccord Group Welcomes Courtney Graham as Chief People Officer
- Webinar: Digital Debt Collections 101 with Klarna and TrueAccord